Wednesday Prompt: Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?
Prompt Response: The hardest part for me is choosing the evidence that I'll argue in my essay. I have trouble identifying good evidence that I am also well educated in. I can read more articles and listen to speeches to help me be better educated on evidence. By getting better at this it will help me do better when I am taking the AP exam.
Summary: Today in class, we went over our paragraph score and then we learned about constructing paragraphs.
Reflection: I now know how to make a paragraph with multiple pieces of evidence and commentary as well. I will also work on reading things to increase my knowledge of evidence.
Comments
Post a Comment