Tuesday Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt Response: A fear that I've overcome is the fear of talking to people that I don't know. Since I was a kid, I liked having my own circle. I wasn't comfortable branching out and talking to others, in fact, I'd go out of my way not to talk to people I didn't know. As I've grown up and matured, I've understood the power in networking and talking to others that you don't know. At some point in my photography career, I started to branch out and talk to other photographers and get their information at some of the games. I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have in my career without overcoming my fear of talking to people that I wasn't familiar with. 

Summary: Today in class we went over our Writeable paragraphs and then had picture day.

Reflection: This week in class we've done vocab and went over our paragraphs in writeable. I have been studying the vocab on quizlet as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Prompt: Think about a time when you exaggerated something to make a point, tell a story, or get someone's attention. What happened? What did you say? Why did you exaggerate? Looking back, do you think your exaggeration made your message more effective? Explain.

Thursday Prompt: Think about a speech, song, or message that has inspired or motivated you. How did the speaker or writer use language to make an impact? Connect your experience to at least one rhetorical device you identified in Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Wednesday Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.