Tuesday Prompt: In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?
Prompt Response: A time I felt that I truly belonged was after a race day for Atlanta Track Club (ATC). I was taking photos for them, and I offered to take a photo of the ATC staff that was there. They said yes, but then had someone else take the photo so that I could be in it. They then invited me to breakfast at Pancake Social. After that, they posted a photo of all of us together, and it helped me feel included.
Summary: Today in class, we had a sub, and we did a Common Lit assignment.
Reflection: This week, we have done both vocab and a reading comprehension assignment. Tomorrow, we are writing an argumentative essay.
Comments
Post a Comment