Monday Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?
Prompt Response: One of the only times I can recall writing a poem was in AP Computer Science Principles, where we coded a haiku using labels. At first, this was challenging because I had to learn what a haiku consisted of and the margins I had to follow. I then had to learn how to code it into the program so that it would register so I could get credit. Eventually, when I finally finished, I was proud of what I had made. Although it may have looked like a simple haiku, it wasn't easy for me at the time, and I am proud that I learned to figure it out myself.
Summary: Today in class, we read a poem and analyzed it.
Reflection: So far, we have read a poem and analyzed it. We talked about the hidden metaphors that can be underlying in poems.
Comments
Post a Comment