Friday Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Prompt Response: Something that I've always been curious about is how do countries pay back the debts that they have. I've always wondered how the US can be trillions of dollars in debt but still have the ability to be such a powerful force in our world. I wonder who enforces the debts. I wonder if any countries debts will fully be paid off...

Summary: Today in class, we copied the paragraph we wrote on Wednesday into Writeable.

Reflection: This week I learned the structure of a paragraph. I learned how to provide evidence and explain it to further convince the reader of my point in an argumentative essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Prompt: Think about a time when you exaggerated something to make a point, tell a story, or get someone's attention. What happened? What did you say? Why did you exaggerate? Looking back, do you think your exaggeration made your message more effective? Explain.

Thursday Prompt: Think about a speech, song, or message that has inspired or motivated you. How did the speaker or writer use language to make an impact? Connect your experience to at least one rhetorical device you identified in Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Wednesday Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.