Monday Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.
Prompt Response: I like the rest of the world will never fully understand the universe. I will never be able to comprehend how big it truly is nor will I be able to comprehend the slight details, that if they were different, we could be extinct. The universe is a place that scientists are actively trying to figure out completely. For example, we have figured out that gravity moves at a rate of 9.28 m/s but we recently figured out in the last century that this is not the case on some other planets. This shows us just how picky things can be in the universe and may be a contributor to us not being able to fully understand it.
Summary: Today in class we had to pick a claim and find 5 reasons to support it with evidence (experience, observations, and reading)
Reflection: I learned how to use evidence to suppourt my claims. As well as where to categorize it.
Comments
Post a Comment