Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt Response: Although this prompt may be metaphorically referring to being lost, I am not going to take it that way. Today, I'm going to tell you a way that I literally felt completely lost. It was my first time taking photos at an Atlanta United game and I had no clue where to go. I walked in through the media entrance and there were two ways to go, one left and one right. I chose to follow some other guys who went right... this was the wrong choice. I then tried to go the other way and got even more lost and ended up on the suite level floors which was the completely wrong place. I felt overwhelmed and slightly stressed but eventually security led me to the right media room and everything was ok. 

Summary: Yesterday we had claims of value and we had to establish our criteria for each one.

Reflection: Each criteria must have 5 components and a claim of value can not be a fact such as "the earth is round"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Prompt: Think about a time when you exaggerated something to make a point, tell a story, or get someone's attention. What happened? What did you say? Why did you exaggerate? Looking back, do you think your exaggeration made your message more effective? Explain.

Thursday Prompt: Think about a speech, song, or message that has inspired or motivated you. How did the speaker or writer use language to make an impact? Connect your experience to at least one rhetorical device you identified in Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Wednesday Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.