ay Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response: I enjoy worksheets the most because I don't like speaking in class. I like doing things on my own and I enjoy my own peace and quite. When we have class discussions, although I do listen, I don't like to answer. When we do worksheets, I like to have my own thoughts since that is what I'll have to do on tests. I also like to work at my own pace instead of slowing down to the rest of the classes pace.

Summary: Yesterday in class we put 5 more pieces of evidence to a claim we made based off our observations, experience, and readings.

Reflection: I have gotten better at categorizing where I can put my evidence. I also have gotten better at identifying what evidence to suppourt my claims with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Prompt: Think about a time when you exaggerated something to make a point, tell a story, or get someone's attention. What happened? What did you say? Why did you exaggerate? Looking back, do you think your exaggeration made your message more effective? Explain.

Thursday Prompt: Think about a speech, song, or message that has inspired or motivated you. How did the speaker or writer use language to make an impact? Connect your experience to at least one rhetorical device you identified in Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Wednesday Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.